S & S Steel Buildings, Inc. was founded in February of 1978 doing business as S & S Steel Erectors, Inc, where erecting pre-engineered metal buildings was the primary business. In 1993 S & S Steel Erectors changed its name to S & S Steel Buildings, Inc., and now manufactures pre-engineered metal buildings and metal building components in its 85,000 square foot plant located in Arnaudville, Louisiana. Job estimating, design, and detailing are accomplished using state of the art design software.
- Harold Stelly - President
- John Stelly - Vice President
- *complete fabrication shop with automatic beam welding line
- *computerized C-Z purlin line
- *2 computerized panel roll-forming lines
- *computerized trim folding machines
- *2 trim roll forming machines (5 profiles)
- *computerized plasma plate cutting table
Louisiana, Texas, Mississippi and Arkansas
1. AISC Specifications for structural steel buildings.
2. AISC Specifications for the design of cold-formed steel structural members.
3. MBMA Low rise building systems manual.
4. IBC Building Codes
Having been involved in the metal building business since 1971, the owners and staff of S & S Steel Buildings bring experience, knowledge and a commitment of quality to the metal building market place. S & S Steel Buildings is proud to be a Louisiana company employing Louisiana residents to produce metal buildings and metal building components.